We are experts on architecture, building codes, general construction, repair methods, and standards of care in design and construction. Our clients include developers, owners, general contractors, subcontractors, and their attorneys and insurance carriers.
The KPAA Advantage
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable professional team
- Powerful analytical tools easily adaptable to each case
- Creative and economical solutions tailored to each situation
- We are a stable, 100% employee-owned firm focused on our clients.
- Evaluation of Complaint
- Site Inspections
- Destructive Testing
- Damage Assessment
- Allocations of Responsibility
- Standard of Care Opinions
- Repair Recommendations
- Analysis of Cost of Repair Estimates
- Trial Exhibits and Presentations
- Trial Testimony
Proprietary Data Analysis System
- Easily customized to the needs of our clients, KPAA's data analysis system forms the framework for our forensic work. This relational database allows us to store all kinds of data- from site inspection photographs to detailed repair recommendations- and to present and sort our findings in a variety of ways.
- Our client may ask for an overview and sample photographs of the major issues for a mediation or a detailed analysis of each allegation for a trial. KPAA's data analysis system allows us to produce what is needed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Dedicated, Attentive, and Experienced
- KPAA's staff are also shareholders, and each staff member is highly dedicated to KPAA and its valued clients.
- KPAA's team of experts and project managers can attend to the details of each case.
- Collaboration in-house allows us to resolve even the most vexing issues quickly and successfully.
- Our Principal Architects and project managers are committed to KPAA's core objective since 1985- to provide forensic architectural services effectively and efficiently.